Our cabin crew are the brand ambassadors for flydubai and the city of Dubai. We take pride in keeping our passengers safe whilst delivering exceptional customer service each and every time they fly with us. If you are passionate about people, are hardworking and have an unwavering commitment to provide a great experience then we would like to hear from you.
About The Role
As a flydubai Cabin Crew Member you are responsible for the delivery of exceptional inflight service to our passengers. You will be required to work as part of a dynamic team with no two days being the same! The role of cabin crew requires you to be flexible, human, dynamic and resilient and to reflect our values in everything that you do. You will create lasting memories by making our customers feel special by being warm, welcoming and always helpful.
- Aged 21 years minimum
- Height 5’2’’
- Physically fit
- Educated to high school level
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer facing role
- A valid passport allowing you to travel freely
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- No visible tattoos and body piercings
- Confident in the water when wearing a flotation aid/life jacket. Additionally you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Passionate, friendly & fun!
Education and Experience
- High school diploma is essential
- International aviation experience is an advantage
- 1 year experience in customer service or sales
- USD 2,650 for the first year.
Pay & Benefits
- Basic salary + Housing allowance + Transportation allowance: AED 6,990.
- Variable Flying pay: Avg. Monthly AED 3,360 (Based on average of 80 flying hours)
- Medical Insurance
- End of service
- Paid Leave of 30 days per year
- Annual Leave Ticket Monthly Benefits
- At flydubai we aim to provide opportunities for individual growth and self-development allowing our staff to enjoy a long and successful career.