e-Commerce Marketing Officer (Optimisation) IDC
- 16000693 Requisition #
- Fri 09 Sep 05:00 Post Date
We are looking for a passionate data analyst to transform the data we collect into insightful and actionable business decisions.
In this role you will be responsible for analysing and compiling feedback on flydubai’s marketing performance and providing competitor analysis and benchmarking. You will work closely with the e-Commerce Marketing Senior Officer and the e-Commerce Data Analyst to proactively help ensure all marketing activity is optimised to achieve the highest return.
1. Combining internal and external data sources, including DMP, CRM, CMS, email, web, transactional, campaign, social, second/third party and other core sources to understand and report on campaigns and flydubai’s marketing performance
2. Continually analysing all flydubai’s routes to identify performance issues, potential opportunities, pricing discrepancies and opportunities for growth.
3. Weekly competitor analysis and reporting on all competitor marketing activity in all markets
4. Proactively forecast and report successes, inconsistencies, and underperformance of e-Commerce campaigns, and leverage the data collected to ensure future campaigns are changed
5. Report on tests that measure the incremental value of our marketing efforts, as well as on going optimisation efforts to meet campaign efficiency/ROI targets
6. Continuously monitor the effectiveness of all purchasing pathways, including A/B testing creative, landing pages, offers etc. to improve ROI
7. Analysing the effect of different online and offline channels, user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, compiling funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
8. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
9. Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality. This includes filtering and “cleaning” data, reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, or Information Management
• 4 years’ experience in a quantitative field, preferably Digital Analytics
• Experience working with large disparate data sets and providing actionable insights
Knowledge / Skills
• Excellent in math and statistics
Certificate / License required
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) Preferred
• You enjoy math and data, are comfortable with numbers, percentages, and statistics, and you know how to calculate statistical significance
• You are passionate about the digital space and the opportunities present for digital growth and development
• You are curious, inquisitive, proactive, organized, and methodical. You like to use substantiated data to both identify and solve problems.
• You have experience with Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, A/B testing, SQL, Tableau, Data modeling, Marketing Automation & Affiliates
• You are an effective team member and have strong communication skills, clearly explaining your work in person and in writing
• You are proficient in the use of spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, and Apple Numbers and have a love/hate relationship with Excel. As part of this relationship, you have a favourite Excel function.
• Ability to interact and present your ideas to various levels of an organisation to explain and gain support for initiatives
• Flexible, creative, and a self-starter who will roll up their sleeves and get the job done in a fast-paced environment
• Able to manage a huge variety of data and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to translate data into customer insights that helps to create successful marketing campaigns
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in data management and measurement
• Strong interpersonal skills and an outstanding team player
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to. flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details in order to process documents. flydubai will also never
refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai
will only come from an email address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with
flydubai are advertised on flydubai’s websites.
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.