e-Commerce Web Program Specialist (IDC)
- 16000694 Requisition #
- Fri 09 Sep 05:00 Post Date
R esponsible for product management of flydubai.com web and mobile. Support the Conversion Optimisation Manager and work with the Business Analyst in contributing to and delivering against the e-commerce strategy and roadmap of customer focussed propositions for all web and mobile corporate sites.
This role will take ownership and control of the product development cycle (design, build and launch) and on-going product maintenance and management of flydubai.com.
1. Deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers with the opportunity to influence the overall mobile and web product direction; Contribute to and deliver against the product roadmap.
2. Undertake continual market and competitor research to define product opportunities and contribute new ideas. Ensure we continue to innovate, that our site (web and mobile) have clear points of differentiation from the competition and that products are fit for purpose.
3. Work closely with the e-Commerce Business Analyst to manage the specification of changes to our products and coordinate the development with the IT Web team, IT Ops team, web design agency, external development teams and the customer experience team.
4. Responsible for the full product lifecycle of e-Commerce projects through the full life-cycle from ide and business case, through development, testing and implementation.
5. Assists the Senior Manager, e-Commerce with development of business cases and funding requests. Develop and present project status reports to the e-Commerce team on a regular basis.
6. Play the role of product owner in an agile development process working on a daily basis with the optimisation team, user experience designers, visual designers, and IT (web project and development teams) to make tactical decisions about product functionality, balancing appropriate trade-offs between business goals, user goals, scalability/maintainability, time-to-market, and process efficiency.
7. Lead the product discovery process with stakeholders to refine, validate and prioritize opportunities for site improvements and work with relevant business units to bring these new ideas to life.
8. Develop a real insight and understanding into our product suite, and what our customers are looking for and require; Define product specifications using clear user stories and acceptance criteria with any supporting documentation required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• A university degree in business or technology (BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or similar fields is highly desired with MSc or MBA preferred)
• Minimum 6 years of progressive Product Management experience within an e-Commerce environment
• 2+ years experience in airline/ aviation e-commerce projects in a functional solution design or analysis role preferred
• Experience of managing an e-commerce product development project
• Experience and understanding of one or more aspects of web and mobile technology
• Experience of using A/B Testing, business intelligence data, analytical tools in conjunction with customer research to focus improvements
Knowledge / Skills
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
• Passionate about the user experience, and will be able to demonstrate a track record of systematically improving the user flow
• Ability to manage full product life cycle for a web based product
• Knowledge of verticals such as Travel and Retail
• Management of user interface design process
• Knowledge of IT and airline industry practices, processes, standards etc.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to. flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details in order to process documents. flydubai will also never
refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai
will only come from an email address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with
flydubai are advertised on flydubai’s websites.
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at email@example.com and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.