IT Developer - Database (IDC)
- 16000680 Requisition #
- Fri 09 Sep 05:00 Post Date
The IT Developer - Database is responsible for developing and supporting Oracle based applications within flydubai IT, Some of the major projects such as flydubai Data warehouse, and other OLTP applications work against Oracle databases.
1. Setup and maintain latest version of systems within flydubai, for testing and debugging purposes
2. Implement health checks to ensure the systems are available for use 24*7
3. Guide vendor/s in applying latest design principles against Datavase systems being developed outside
4. Ensure high performance and availability of applications
5. Review database Code written by development partners, and ensure conformity to coding standards/best practices
6. Develop in-house applications in Oracle area
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MSc/ BSc
• 6+years of development effort in Oracle
Knowledge / Skills
• Skilled in Oracle/SQL Programming Technologies
• Skilled in design reviews
Certificate / License required
• OCP certifications are desirable
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to. flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details in order to process documents. flydubai will also never
refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai
will only come from an email address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with
flydubai are advertised on flydubai’s websites.
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.