IT Support Officer (IDC)
- 16000681 Requisition #
- Fri 09 Sep 05:00 Post Date
IT Support Officer is responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring that the users get maximum benefits from them.
1. Responding to incidents and requests, ensuring they are resolved effectively and efficiently against service level agreements(SLA).
2. Address high priority operational/production issues and ensure SLA’s are met.
3. Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls.
4. Responsible for building technical documentation, reports, guidelines, procedures and ensure they are shared with users.
5. Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
6. Assist customers to solutions, keeping them updated and assured.
7. Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
8. Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
9. Develop and maintain active and progressive working relationships with all members of flydubai.
10. Identify additional staff training to ensure that support is given in a consistent manner.
11. Provide end user IT support for windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016, Office 365 and mobile
12. Provide support for troubleshooting and fixing end user laptop, desktop and mobile issues.
13. Provide support for network devices, servers and storage onon-premise, remote and cloud
14. Liaise with ITSD and other IT teams in Dubai
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree/Post-Graduate from IT background. BE/BTech - Computer Engineering
• Experience of at least 2 years working as IT support, experience in systems support, diagnostic and resolution.
Knowledge / Skills
• Knowledge of Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016, Office 365, Windows server 2012
• Service desk tools like Remedy, Service now etc.
• Knowledge of routers and switches
• Knowledge of setting up and administering mobile devices
• Presentation of technical functionality to a non-technical audience.
Certificate / License required
• Certified in ITIL, CCNA, and/or MCITP will be preferred
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to. flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details in order to process documents. flydubai will also never
refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai
will only come from an email address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with
flydubai are advertised on flydubai’s websites.
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.