Pricing Distribution Coordinator (IDC)
- 16000706 Requisition #
- Fri 09 Sep 05:00 Post Date
Support electronic distribution of flydubai passenger fares and rules via all available electronic distribution channels to RADDIX, GDS, TA Portal and Online, other Internet and e-commerce channels.
1. Ensure that network fares are filled in accordance with flydubai fare structure (FCR) and all fare rules updated correctly in the system.
2. Ensure new fares and changes are updated accurately in the system within agreed SLA in all channels of distribution.
3. Update all SSR rates in the system, exchange rates and penalties in consultation with relevant teams.
4. Ensure that all taxes and surcharges are maintained up to date in the system and all changes required updated in a timely manner.
5. Ensure that revenue and yield targets are supported and cost savings are achieved.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High School Diploma.
• 2 years + in the airline industry, of which at least 1 years should have been in ATPCO fare filing and rules coding
Knowledge / Skills
• In-depth knowledge of Industry practices and procedures especially in LCCs would be advantage.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Resilience and Flexibility (can do attitude)
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to. flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details in order to process documents. flydubai will also never
refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai
will only come from an email address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with
flydubai are advertised on flydubai’s websites.
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.