Reservation Services Officer (IDC)
- 16000691 Requisition #
- Fri 09 Sep 05:00 Post Date
To provide support to the network and oversee functions associated with the Reservation/Agency and Visa desk.
1. Monitor, track and ensure the agreed Service Quality Level is met for all activities
2. Load schedules that are advised by planning correctly and in a timely manner
3. Carry out system testing before implementation of new versions of reservation systems
4. Ensure disruptions are handled smoothly and effectively to minimise passenger inconvenience and costs
5. Ensure refunds are done correctly and in a timely manner
6. Guide the team to work smartly by streamlining and by evaluating the key processes for automation
7. Ensure staff are motivated by giving them regular feedback and are trained periodically
8. Ensure enough control checks are in place and is monitored regularly
9. Have a policy and procedure related document for reference at all times
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• University Degree or equivalent
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Airline business, with at least 1 years’ experience in business support.
Knowledge / Skills
• In-depth knowledge of Industry practices and procedures
• Good knowledge of Reservations system and support processes
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to. flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details in order to process documents. flydubai will also never
refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai
will only come from an email address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with
flydubai are advertised on flydubai’s websites.
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at email@example.com and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.