Reservation Services Senior Officer (IDC)
- 16000692 Requisition #
- Fri 09 Sep 05:00 Post Date
Reservation Services Senior Officer Manages and Controls the operational, manpower, procedural and staff development aspects of Reservation Services and Support. To Manage all long term Operational activities are planned for and executed in an accurate and timely manner. To meet Service Quality Levels as agreed with all of our Internal and External customers to the standards of the International Aviation industry in order to provide Service Excellence and Improvisation of existing processes.
1. Manage operations in the shift and ensure smooth running in all the areas on a 24hr operational basis.
2. Create, Implement, Update and Communicate all policy and procedures, which affect the services, provided to external and internal customers worldwide.
3. Review all policy and procedures on a regular basis however, when required has the authority to take decisive actions according to the dictates of the situation thus ensuring a high level of service delivery is maintained.
4. Guide the team to work smartly by streamlining and evaluating the key processes for automation.
5. Manage the Training and Development of staff and conduct quality control checks on the jobs carried out considering the potential of the staff and constant review of the evolving Job Requirements.
6. Test, Implements, and is operationally responsible for a wide variety of complex processes and procedures included in the Reservation Codeshare agreements currently operational.
7. Resolve all problems related to flights and availability displays between Radix Enterprise System and various GDS/CRS and OAL systems. This is part of the commercial activity, which in turn affects the entire FZ network including Yield management and the GDS systems in order to enable sales on FZ flights worldwide.
8. Recommend to prevent further incidents by Investigating and Identifying System and Policy related complaints. Implementing and suggesting Changes to the relevant business areas.
9. Optimise effectiveness in terms of resource utilisation and maximum automation in order to improve service levels for the benefit of all end users.
10. Liaise with finance and ensure the TA reconciliation is completed in time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Air Transport or business management.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Airline business, with at least 4 years’ experience in senior business support position.
Knowledge / Skills
• In-depth knowledge of Industry practices and procedures.
• Detailed knowledge of Automated Reservations System together with Policies and procedures and a working knowledge of Airport procedures.
• Effective communication
• Attention to detail and quality
• Analytical Skills and critical thinking
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and decision making
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to. flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details in order to process documents. flydubai will also never
refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai
will only come from an email address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with
flydubai are advertised on flydubai’s websites.
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.