- Back To Jobs
Senior Supervisor - Wheel Bay Workshop - 22000260United Arab EmiratesClosing Date: May 23rd 2022
- Supervises the maintenance tasks carried out by the team with flydubai and regulatory requirements.
- Allocates daily tasks to the team and monitors the workflow.
- Ensures that the housekeeping standards within the flydubai Workshop Maintenance section are well maintained.
- Oversees the certification of tasks within the limitations of the company issued approval.
- Develops appropriate workforce plans to manage all manpower requirements considering leave and overtime requests.
- Recommends changes to processes to maximise efficiency.
- Certifies all scheduled and unscheduled tasks in the assigned area of responsibility against limitations of the company issued approval.
- Provides continuous guidance and supervision to all Workshop personnel.
- Retains currency on all qualifications and authorisations issued by Regulatory Authorities and flydubai Quality Assurance. This entails having an awareness of the expiry dates of all qualifications and authorisations and making sure that renewals as required are applied for in a timely manner so as to ensure that currency is maintained.
- Demonstrates knowledge of:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) - 6
- Preferred No. of Years (without Relevant Degree) - 8
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To review, check and certify the completion of scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance to components within the wheel & brake bay.
- Critical maintenance tasks and how to confirm their proper accomplishment
- Human factors, human performance and limitations
- His/Her own human performance and Limitations
- Incorrect maintenance data and existing or potential defects
- Privileges, personnel authorizations and limitations
- Relevant parts of the maintenance organisation exposition and procedures
- Safety risks linked to the working environment
- Occurrence reporting system and the importance of reporting occurrences
- Appropriate behaviour and attitude towards safety
- Organisation capabilities
- Professional integrity
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
Minimum Education Level Required
Education / Experience Specific Requirements
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.